- Market Appraisal
£80.00A realistic market appraisal of what you could expect to achieve is one of the pre-requisites to putting your property up for sale. An unrealistically low price undoubtably means a quick sale but you will not realise the property’s full value An unrealistically high price undoubtably means a slow sale (if achievable at all!) but […]
- Floorplan£75.00A floorplan showing the location and approximate sizes of your rooms is a great way to help potential buyers see where they can plan their furniture layouts and room choices
- Professional Photography
£120.00High quality photographs of your property are the key to achieving a successful sale. Whether they are used to feature your property in a brochure or online with the major property portals, a clear, well focused image showing the major features of your home is a must. Our representatives use a high quality DSLR camera […]
- Aerial Photography£90.00Market your property with a stunning set of aerial photographs taken from a range of heights and angles. Aerial photographs can show the precise layout of outbuildings, gardens and the general location of your property.
- Aerial Video & Photographs£300.00Nothing promotes your property better than an aerial video showing the layout of your buildings, the depth and quality of your gardens and the 360 degree views. We visit your property, shoot the scenes and carefully edit the video and upload it to the online portals. We will visit your property to check that we […]
- Printed Brochures
£80.00Nothing helps a sale better than a good quality printed brochure. Falcon and Foxglove only use 100gsm high quality paper! Our brochures include a cover photo, normally of the front exterior, a brief summary of your property and location and the major bullet points that will attract a buyer to your home. Inside we include […]
- Brochure Distribution£72.00We carefully prepare a brochure presenting your property to potential buyers. We present photographs of rooms together with room sizes, information about heating methods, window glazing, carpeting etc. We will then print and send a copy to potential buyers requesting hard copy details. Maximum 30 copies
- Sign Board£30.00Putting a Falcon & Foxglove sign board outside your property immediately tells potential buyers that this is the property they need to view. Often a sign is the first thing that signifies your property is on the market! Your property is brought to the attention of passing drivers & passengers who are often looking for […]
- Rightmove Premium Listing£120.00Enhance the visibilty of your property on the major property portal. Rightmove claim that by having a premium listing 35% more property brochures are viewed increasing your chances of attracting a buyer
- Local Press Advertising£120.00 – £249.00Advertising your property in the local press remains the foremost traditional method of promoting your sale. Choosing this option ensures your property is listed in the Property Section every 2 weeks for a month. We recommend choosing the newspaper that serves your local area
- Arranged Viewings£150.00Relax as we arrange a mutually convenient time for a buyer to view your property. We liase with both the potential buyer and yourself to ensure that you will be available to show the potential buyer the features of your home.
- Accompanied Viewings£250.00When it comes to selling property we are the experts! By choosing this service you can leave all the talking to us. We will arrange a mutually convenient time for the viewer to visit and we will be there to show them around. Our showing them around enables a more relaxed atmosphere where they can […]
- Online Viewing Feedback£50.00Following each arranged or accompanied viewing we will check with the viewer for their comments about your property and record them so that you can view them on our website without the need to continually have to call us for feedback.
- Sales Price Negotiation£240.00When a buyer expresses interest in your property the final stage is the negotiation of the price. We appreciate that it isn’t always easy to discuss this personally with the buyer and the introduction of a third party often ensures a significantly higher final price is agreed.
- Instructions to Solicitors£150.00Having agreed a sale price with your buyer we draw up a Memorandum of Sale providing all parties and their respective solicitors with full details of your property, agreed purchase price and any other agreed terms enabling a smooth start to the legal process.
- Sales Progression£175.00After finding a buyer, agreeing a price and instructing solicitors there remains a long way to go to ensure your sale completes to your time requirements. By choosing this service we regularly contact all parties making sure that surveys are done, mortgages are available and solicitors are kept informed your sale progresses smoothly!